Emerson has partnered with Microsoft to offer a software hosting service for AMS Machinery Manager in the Azure cloud platform.
This eliminates the need for customers to deploy and manage on-premise installations of the software along with costly infrastructure investment. The scalable subscription model allows you to transfer the burden of managing your servers, software, system security, updates,
and requisite IT support to Emerson while ensuring that your AMS Machinery Manager application and databases are available when needed.
Emerson's new AMS Machinery Manager Cloud Hosted Solution completely eliminates the need for customers to deploy and
manage on-premise installations of the software along with costly infrastructure investment. Backed by Microsoft Azure's world-class
infrastructure, customers will enjoy:
· Full breadth of vibration analysis and reporting tools for AMS 2140 routes
· Worry-free upgrades and software updates with 24/7 access and application support
· Peace of mind with industry-standard security, data back-up, and disaster recovery technologies and processes
· Optimized collaboration with secure access to machinery health data anytime and anywhere
· Easy provisioning without the need to purchase and install on-premise hardware or software